ICMIZER is a professional poker calculator that provides a fast and efficient way to find optimal in most of the late game tournament situations.
In order to get ICMIZER up and running, you need to do the following:
1) Create an ICMIZER account here:
2) Download ICMIZER client from here:
3) Log in and start using ICMIZER for free.
Or, if you bought a subscription, go to the subscription page in ICMIZER and activate your key, as described in this article (How to activate ICMIZER subscription?).
While we worked hard to make ICMIZER easy and intuitive to use, some important underlying concepts can easily be missed. At the same time, your understanding of our tool will be an important factor in your improvement as a poker player.
Because of this, we strongly recommend to all new players to pass our tutorials, to watch our video tutorials, and to read articles which demonstrate how to use ICMIZER to review different tournament spots:
- Watch the video tutorial on ICMIZER and learn everything you need to know to start improving your game efficiently with ICMIZER.
- Read the article "How to learn tournament Poker Strategy with ICMIZER 3".
- Read the article "How to use the automatic hand analysis in ICMIZER 3".
- Watch the video "The Art of Push/Fold."
- Read the article "Perfect Poker Strategy with ICMIZER - Editing Ranges - Advanced Guide."
- Read the article "How to Review MTT Bubble Hands."
- Read the article "Creating Custom Tournaments."
- Watch the video "Bounty Strategy before the Final Table in MTTs."
- Read the article "How to Easily and Quickly Import Marked Hands from Poker Trackers."