We are adding frequent questions to our Knowledge base. Perhaps, the answer to your question is already available.
That's why we recommend you first to try to find an answer in our Knowledge Base before contacting the support team:
1. To find the information you need type keywords into the search bar located above the article dashboard;
You can also get support in our 2+2 forum poker software support thread:
This is the best place to ask some general questions about using ICMIZER 2. This isn't the best place to ask questions about orders or subscription status, for that we recommend using our support email.
If you don't find the answer to your question anywhere, send an email to us at email@example.com.
It would be great if you specify the problem in the subject line like:
- Download and install ICMIZER
- Access to ICMIZER 2 tools
- ICMIZER 2 subscription plans
- Registration and authorization
- Creation and payment of the order
- Manage account
- Manage subscription
- Professional training materials
- Basic training materials
- Problem with using tools
- Problems with the site, with a web browser, and with the connection
If you wish to get your problem resolved asap it would be very valuable if the email will include:
- A screenshot of the error, if the issue is with the work of ICMIZER, SNG Coach, or Replayer. For this you can use the "Screenshot" button in the ICMIZER menu.
- A video (using your smartphone or camtasia), if something strange is related to behavior of software. Often recording and showing the weird behavior is much more efficient than describing it.
- Text of the hand history, if an error occurs with a specific hand history format. Use the function “Share this result" on the results screen, if possible, so we can see the exact hand or situation where the problem occurred.
Once we receive your email, we’ll contact you as soon as possible.
We usually do not respond on Saturday or Sunday, except some extreme cases. So please be patient If you need support during the weekend, we will most likely respond on Monday.
Write a letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Problem with the payment of order <enter order number>". We will contact you as soon as possible.
To speed up the solution of your problem, we recommend you to contact FastSpring (the payment operator we work with) directly. Send an email to email@example.com.
You can also read FAQ on their site.
I successfully paid for the order, but I haven't received an email with the activation key. What should I do?
First of all, check the folder "Spam"; the email with the activation key may be there.
If you don't find the letter, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
"Order <enter the order number> is paid. The activation key wasn't delivered."
We will contact you as soon as possible.
Web browser Google Chrome is not suitable for work with ICMIZER 2.
Unfortunately, Google Chrome stopped supporting the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in, which is required for ICMIZER 2.
We recommend you to use other Web browsers:
- For Windows OS users: Internet Explorer or FireFox
- For Mac OS users: Safari or FireFox
You can also download ICMIZER 2 and install it on your computer.
Would ICMIZER 2 work in Google Chrome in the future?
Google completely withdrew the support for Microsoft Silverlight. There is no information if they would resume it in the future.As for us, we plan to develop a new version on the platform that supports Google Chrome, but not presently.
In order to run ICMIZER 2 requires Silverlight plugin.
It can be downloaded here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=149156
As of 7th March, 2017, the web version of ICMIZER is only supported in Internet Explorer on PC and Safari on Mac
You can download ICMIZER 2 to your computer by doing the following
1. Download Silverlight & ICMIZER 2 downloader here: http://www.icmpoker.com/en/download/
2. Intall the both programs
Make sure that the Silverlight plug-in is installed correctly.
It can be downloaded here: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=149156
How to check that the problem is in ICMIZER 2 and not in Silverlight:
Go to the page with the demo of Silverlight's possibilities (when you launch Silverlight for the first time your web browser will request the permission to run the plug-in. We recommend you choose the item that permits to run Silverlight at any time).
If you see video samples on the site page, it means that Silverlight works normally and the problem is in ICMIZER.
If you see the gray screen on the site page it means that you have problems with Silverlight.
In that case, we recommend you follow these steps:
1. Update Silverlight to the newest version. Delete Microsoft Silverlight from your computer and then install it again.
2. Restart your computer.
Usually it helps to solve the problem. If not, check the following:
1. You uninstalled all old versions of Silverlight.
2. You use the new version of Silverlight.
3. Your operating system and web browser are compatible with Silverlight.
Attention: Google Chrome stopped supporting the Microsoft Silverlight plug-in, which is required for ICMIZER 2.
We recommend you to use other Web browsers which are compatible with Silverlight plug in:
- For Windows OS users: Internet Explorer (note that Microsoft Edge doesn't support Silverlight)
- For Mac OS users: Safari
How to clean a corrupted Silverlight installation and then reinstall Silverlight (only for Windows)
If after all steps you still have a problem with Silverlight, it means that the current version of Silverlight is corrupted or the previous version of Silverlight wasn't uninstalled completely.
In some situations the problem can be solved only with special program that helps to uninstall Silverlight completely.
Here you can download this program.
Follow the instructions on the site to use the program properly.
If the deleting and reinstalling Silverlight didn't solve your problem, send the request to our support team. We will contact you as soon as possible.
When you try to copy or paste text to ICMIZER 2 (in the form of ranges or hand histories) you will be prompted to allow it to access clipboard. If you choose NO it will remember the choice till you change that setting in Silverlight configuration menu.
To do that, do the following:
1. Right click on ICMIZER 2 and choose Silverlight in the popup menu
2. Navigate to Permissions tab. There make sure to Allow clipboard access to our domain www.icmpoker.com
After this operation ICMIZER 2 and Silverlight will be able to access clipboard and you will be able to load hand histories copied in text form.
If the remember password function isn't working
Navigate to Application Storage tab and make sure that it is allowed
The two buttons perform different operations, so the difference in results is normal
1) Calculate Nash ranges button will find an approximate nash equilibrium solution for all players using pure strategies. Pure strategies mean that in player ranges the hand is either played or not. Mixed strategies could use a hand a % of the time different from 0 or 100.
With that said a precise Nash equilibrium with pure strategies almost never exists.
2) The Calculate button works completely different. It fixes all opponent ranges right where they are and calculates one range for hero given the situation. Since Nash equilibrium was an approximation, this precise result will almost always be somewhat different. In some special cases it can be significantly different, it would mean that situation is difficult and unstable.
We have an article where I explain this effect in more detail:
To help you, we need to understand what kind of error has happened in the system. Email a screenshot of the error to email@example.com with the description of the problem. We will contact you as soon as possible.
If an error occurs in the particular hand, please attach to your letter the file with the hand history text.Use the function “Share this result on the results screen” when possible, so we can see the exact hand or situation where the problem occurred.
To check if there is an error, we need to know what steps you took before all went wrong in your opinion.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Error in calculation" and attach:
- The description of the sequence of your actions, so we can get the same result as you
- The description of the calculation discrepancies
- Screenshots that show the error
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Can't import hand history" and attach to it the text of the hand history (preferably as a file in order not to lose the exact text formatting)
Also, please let us know what room is that (for example PokerStars, 888, etc.) because sometimes it's not clear from the text of the hand history.
Use the function “Share this result" on the results screen if possible, so we can see the exact hand or situation where the problem occurred.
We don't check manual calculations. Actually, we created ICMIZER to avoid really complicated manual calculations which may take a few hours even for simple situations.
We permanently control ICMIZER results. That's why we believe in their quality.
Of course, if you are sure that you found an error in calculations, we'll consider it. Please, make a detailed bug request to let us quickly understand if the error is in our or in your calculations.
To discuss your calculations, we recommend you to use any poker forum where poker theory is discussed.
Customer support service by UserEcho